1st important point: the customer before you left, your room was ventilated more than 3 hours after his departure
Our shock team of cleaning and maintenance of premises, Anne-Marie and Laura, have worked with us for many years; we have specifically retrained them to fight the spread of the virus.
They are equipped by us with masks (worn maximum 4 hours, washed at 60 °), usual household gloves and hydro alcoholic gel.
They use cleaning and disinfection products suitable for surfaces and wash their gloved hands with soap and water between 2 rooms.
At each room interview, they follow the reinforced procedures1 implemented to:
- Ventilate the room (minimum 3 hours before and 1 hour after cleaning).
- Clean with the usual eco-label products and disinfect with a solution complying with standard EN 14476, with particular care the door handles, switches, taps, flush, toilet glasses, remote controls and any accessory likely to have been hand contact.
- Respect the laundry circuit: used sheets and towels are immediately placed in a dirty laundry bag, closed with a link.
- Clean the filters and renew the air in the (individual) air conditioners; to renew the air, they are systematically started for 1 hour at the time of cleaning.
- HEPA filters on vacuum cleaners are washed and dried daily
We respect a minimum delay of 5 hours between 2 customers.
1Recommendations of the Ministry of Labor - High Council of Public Health: "environmental disinfection of confirmed cases can be obtained by the use of bleach at a concentration of 0.5% (5,000 ppm) or any other product validated by standard EN 14 476 following the manufacturer's recommendations ". We use Deterquat Oxy 'Health solution from HYDRAGYM, bactericidal disinfectant, mycobactericidal, yeasticidal, fungicidal, sporicidal and virucidal.